Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

February 21, 2013

Twinkies Forever

I have a twin.
 
She used to blog.
 
We are 5 minutes apart.  I'm oldest :-)
 I miss her so much I can't wait to see her next month!
We both have sons 2 months apart.  I wish they could be closer so they wouldn't think the other lived in a computer.
She's my best friend.  Though life has taken us on different paths we will always have a special bond that can't be broken.
 We send each other goofy texts.

I miss Bon Bon. 
 
I know a lot of you do too....come back to bloggy land Bonnie :-)
 
I LOVE YOU! 
 
Quit eating Easter candy.....Cadbury eggs go straight to your broad backside :P
Pin It

1 comment:

Amber said...

Y'all are too cute! I always wanted a twin, sounds like fun :)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1