Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

February 22, 2013

MOD FRIDAY

Yesterday when I picked up my camera at the store I found this adorable camera strap by MOD.  I am so in love with it!!!  It's super comfy and stylish.  Of course I opened up my email this morning to find they are having a 25% off sale...figures.  I had to leave my "precious" aka camera at the shop for four days.  So I bought her a birthday pressie :-)

Isn't it so cute???
 I'm so glad it's FRIDAY!!!  My cool dude is too
I posted this on Instagram and love it...my sister texted it to me.  Yes-I am pushing it all week long and real good I might add.
 SALT N' PEPA

Ah, push it 

Ah, push it 



Oooh, baby, baby 
Baby, baby 
Oooh, baby, baby 
Baby, baby 


Ah, push it - push it good 

Ah, push it - push it real good 
Ah, push it - push it good 
Ah, push it - p-push it real good 

 Okay gals so if you are obsessed with photos like me then head on over to MOD and get your discount!

(I was not compensated in any way for this post I just love it!)
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!
Pin It

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Push it, sista! Ha ha ha! I knew you would like that! Uh!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh fun, off to check Mod out!

Unknown said...

Love the camera strap. I need to get a good strap and a decent bag. Mine is still sitting in the sad little case that came with it.

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1