Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

September 18, 2012

Band-It

Growing out my hair from the spring cut I got earlier this year has not been easy!  It looked great when it was style and fixed right, but honestly I miss my ponytail. 

I've been wearing it all sorts of ways, right now my hair is not long enough for a ponytail.  My bangs are in that in between phase.  I bought some skinny headbands and it's helped a lot.  I am liking this look for now as my hair is in this funky state.


 These were $6 at Ulta and the colors are great :-)
Do ya'll have any tips when growing out your hair???
 
Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I must go to Ulta. :-) And also...I bought a CUTE owl necklace on Amazon today. Here's a link if you're interested...my total was $1.09 and shipping is FREE!! http://moneysavingmom.com/2012/09/amazon-com-vintage-owl-charm-necklace-for-1-13-shipped.html

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I'm growing mine out too but I have no tips... I guess I just deal with the awkward stage.

Ashley said...

Bobby pins and those snap clips have been HUGE for me growing out my hair. I've been trying to grow it out for quite a while now and it's just getting long enough to pull it into a ponytail with enough pins for my bangs.

Good luck!

- ashley
afterninetofive.net

April @ Red-Dirt-Mama.com said...

I'm downright terrible at growing my hair out! I look like a man in hats, so I just keep it short. I love headbands though -- this looks so cute on you!

Andie said...

I always get it trimmed regularly into a transition cut so that I don't get annoyed with it. :)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1