Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

September 19, 2012

He's a Model!

Look at that boogie in the left hand corner???

Connor is officially signed!  We are so excited, he loves the camera.  At his age he'll only be doing catalog and print.  But this should be an exciting time and we'll see what happens :-)

I know ya'll probably think I am koo koo for Cocoa Puffs...but I am so excited and so is Connor!






Love you my angel baby.  You are truly a blessing and a gift from God!
Pin It

9 comments:

jessica said...

I don't think you're crazy at all, that's awesome! Especially since he seems made for it! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

He definitely is a natural... he'll do awesome!

dave and jenn said...

So cool! He will be great!

M said...

How cool! He is so adorable! I love his curly hair!

M said...

How cool! He is so adorable! I love his curly hair!

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's perfect for this! :)

Melissa said...

How perfect! He will be an excellent child model!!

Anonymous said...

He is the perfect little model! :) So cute.

Tristan said...

woo hoo!!! yay connor!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1