Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

October 21, 2011

Pinterest Me Fall Edition & More

It's FALL Ya'll!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Bonnie and I of all time.
Halloween princesses :-)
I ordered this Halloween sign from Zulily awhile back.
I love it!  However, my hubs thinks it's a bit too much for our front door.

If you love it and want it (and live in the DFW area locally) I'll sell it to you for $15.

It really is cute and it's HUGE!
I added the rod and ribbon to the sign myself.

Just email me at beckylbranch@gmail.com
I ordered the Halloween cards at CVS a couple weeks ago and mailed them out.  They turned out really cute & were only $8 bucks!

Some favorite fall pins on Pinterest lately :



Source: hgtv.com via Becky on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Becky on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Becky on Pinterest


I really am feeling crafty lately and Pinterest is not helping!  I want to learn how to sew SO bad!  I have thought about taking the classes at JoAnn's.  Has anyone done that before?

Hope yall have a lovely fall weekend!

6 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my word, so want that kitchen!!!!! Love ALL the pins!!! :)

Tristan said...

haha..how cute are ya'll!

and omg..super connor..LOVE IT.

64 days til christmas..ahhh!!

Linds said...

can you imagine what that person's everyday kitchen looks like if that's their VACATION HOME?!?!? oh my word.

LWLH said...

I want that kitchen BADDDDDDDDD!!
Oh my goodness, gorgeous!!

Kindra said...

i love those cards! too cute!

Anonymous said...

Connor's Halloween cards are so cute! I love all of your fall pins. I've been pinning some Christmas stuff today. I don't want it to creep up on me!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1