Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

March 19, 2013

I Need Your Help!

Hey Ya'll!
 
I need your help!  I entered a contest for our local mall to be a Style Setter Blogger and I made it to the top 3 finalists!!!  Yay! 
 
Can you help a sista out by voting for me? 
 
It just takes a second and I would REALLY appreciate it :-)
 
 
Voting ends March 29th.
 
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
 
In other news:  I had a great time with my fam this weekend.....catch up posts to come later.  I miss my Mommy and Daddy already!  Waaaaahhhh!!!!  If you live close to your family don't ever take it for granted. 
Pin It

1 comment:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Voted! And I shared it on FB and I'll make Izzy vote when he gets home. Good luck!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1