Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

March 5, 2013

Busy Week

Its been a crazy busy week.  Lots going on & I don't really have time to blog a lot! Sorry y'all....
Blogger Biggest Loser we resume on Monday for the finale & then I'll choose winners.  Thank you all so much for your support during this time.  A lot of changes have happened since January but Ive tried to remain conscious of my eating habits.  If you feel like continuing to link up with some of the people you've met through the challenge that's great!
I'm not doing so good at maintaining this link up and I'm sorry :-/  But looking forward to Monday and reading about all of your progress!
Hope everyone is having a good week!
Connor had a great 3rd birthday yesterday & says thank you for all the happy birthday wishes!

1 comment:

Toya said...

Great pics! Don't get down on yourself we all get busy. I think you have done a great job doing the link up. You have only missed one week!!! Im glad you did it and look forward to Monday! Maybe you should get a co-host link up person to take away some of the pressure.

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1