October 6, 2012

I Love to Wrap!

It's no secret around these parts that I LOVE to wrap!  I also use lots of tape???  I guess I am just a paper lover in general.  I just went to Christmas in Cowtown- A local Christmas market.  While there I visited my favorite booth called Under Wraps.  The best thing is they now have an online store!!!  
 
Woohoo!!!
 
Here are some of the lovely things they have:
 
Great prices too!
 
I was not compensated in any way for this post I just love to wrap! :-)
Pin It

3 comments:

erin. said...

Oh my goodness.. soooo exciting! Heading to the online store now..hopefully you get a kick back because you posted. Either way, thanks because I love to wrap too! :)

Missy said...

I was at Christmas in Cowntown yesterday!! Was too undecisive to choose papers yesterday, super excited to go online!!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh man, want to wrap my Christmas gifts for me this year?

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1