Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

October 30, 2012

Favorite Fall Products

We finally invested in a great air purifier...and I think it's helping a lot!

I call him the robot.

Pixie Sticks-Haven't had one of these in YEARS.
We are ready for the trick-or-treaters!
Shimmering Spruce All Surface Windex- My counters smell like Christmas trees!!!
Warm Apple Spice trash bags???? MMMMMMM......
Butterfinger coated pretzels!
OMG...sooooo good!
French vanilla snowman marshmallows....these would make amazing rice krispie treats!

See....I told you I was addicted to fall products....ha ha!

What are some of ya'lls favorite right now?
Pin It

4 comments:

Tristan said...

omg..i am picking up some of that windex!!!!!
hahaha.

Aishlea said...

Oh my! I need the Windex, the butterfinger pretzels, and marshmallows. And now I'm hungry. ha!!

Trac~ said...

All of these look great! Thanks for the suggestions! LOL

Amy said...

You always come up with the best products!!! Now to get my hands on some of those pretzels!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1