Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

April 15, 2012

Starbucks Posse Spotlight : Melissa

Melissa is also a self professed "Starbucks-a-holic"

(To add this button just right click and save to desktop :)

Isn't she as cute as can be???
From Melissa's blog:

"I am a crazy, busy & silly Mother of 3 children. Pearson is 7, Mackenzie is 6, and Killian is 4. I married my soul mate, Clay, in August of 2010 and he loves my 3 as if they were his own. I guess you could say he married all of us :) We couldn't be happier and we are extremely blessed."

Glad to have you as part of the posse Melissa and you can read more about her life HERE!

I also have a great review and recipe about Country Crock on my review site HERE!


Pin It

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awwww. Thanks Becky! I'm glad to be a part of it! p.s. you need to make a grab button so I can put it on my page ;) xox

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1