Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

September 1, 2011

My Accent Vlog


Without further ado here is my "Accent Vlog"

This was BS (Before Starbucks) at around 6:30 this morning :P

I'm linking up with a bunch of other gals on Twitter & from Jenna's blog.  I don't know that I have an accent, but this was embarrassing for me! Ha ha! 

Obviously I am reading the questions directly off of Jenna's blog as I'm taping.  Also, in my defense I have some major allergies going on as well!  Sorry about the camera view, I don't have a webcam on my desktop computer so I had to rig it to tape from my digital camera.  It was hard to read the questions & look at the camera at the same time :-)

Can't wait to see all of your accents too!!!

15 comments:

Kim H. said...

HEEE HEEE... Love it! I've of course talked to you on the phone - so I had a hint about what you sound like.

I'm still rolling over the "use the dollar store TP don't go buy the Charmin" HAHAHAH! Too cute!

Laura @ My Thoughts-Uninterrupted said...

Love it! I participated too today. I still don't understand the rain and sun thing?????

Lauren said...

You are adorable!!!!! Loved this!!! :)

Fit Dani said...

daddy long legs! and you are soooooo country!

Chelsi said...

Very cute! Southern accents are so soothing to me! ;) Follow me on Twitter please! @chelsiyarger

Erin said...

I have all of those same answers and I'm from GA! =)

Jenna said...

Love it!!! So weird seeing my blog on video though, LOL! You sound exactly like what I thought! =)

The Anglin Family said...

The spider was grandaddy longlegs!
When I watch those HGTV Canada shows, I crack up everytime I hear them say house...LOL. but I'm sure they think we talk funny!

Tristan said...

you sound like me with those allergies goin!
love it..lol..and i think connor looks a lot like you!

Jillian said...

I thought you would have had a much stronger accent but you don't!! You are so cute!

Linds said...

I love it! I had the same facial expression on the raining question... such a weird question!

Anonymous said...

Love it! For some reason you didn't sound like I thought you would. I'm not really sure what I was expecting now that I think about it! I loved it though.

Amanda Roo said...

Love these videos! I did one with Joseph back in February. It's interesting to see how others say things but I didn't think you sounded bad!

Elle said...

I LOVE this! Your voice is beautiful. I have to remember that you live in texas but are not FROM Texas so you don't sound all twangy and Texan.

I am doing mine tonight. Get ready for some Aussie twang!

LWLH said...

You have such a cute voice...I need to make my accent vlog

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1