Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

March 4, 2011

PLEASE DO THIS IF YOU COMMENT ON BLOGS!

I love giving and receiving comments on blogs but sometimes I cannot respond to people for this reason....they don't have their EMAIL linked to their blogs/comments. 

Go read Karen's post HERE and see how you can quickly and easily fix this problem!

Also- if you change your comment box to embedded in the page instead of a pop up box that helps too!  If you make these changes I will love you forever :)

Thanks!

Becky

4 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

I actually would much rather use the pop up blog. It lets me continue to read that person's blog without having to hit the back arrow a million times.

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hi there, thanks for the mention!!! This makes life so much easier to respond to your comments!!! Great tip on the comment box too, I am going to run over and check my blog, I am not quite sure how mine is now that I think about it. Have a great weekend!

Karen

Shoshanah said...

Yes, I definitely agree about having your e-mail set up for replies. I was so excited when I finally learned about this feature!

WeeMasonMan's Mom said...

I totally agree with AndreaLeigh, I totally prefer the pop up for comments, at least if it's for a giveaway OR if they're using evil Captcha.

But having an e-mail address listed in your profile is definitely a must!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1