Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

March 10, 2013

Blogger Biggest Loser: The Finale

So here we are a little over two months after this Biggest Loser challenge began.  I've been encouraged by so many of you!  I hope that the friends you've met while participating will continue on and you'll continue to encourage one another.
 
I started this weight loss challenge feeling icky.  I feel like things have gotten better, yet I know it's a continuing process and a lifestyle change.  I am not looking for a "quick fix". 
 
Here we are at the end and here are my results:
 
I'm down -8 lbs!!!
 
Yay!  I know it's not a ton, but for a couple months it's darn good.  Especially considering how stressed things have been lately.  Thanks for the support and we had a pretty good darn team too.  I'm so excited to read how each one of you did!!!!
 
No matter if you didn't lose a thing, at least you tried and you made some great friends :-)
 
So everyone who is still in the game please post your link below & I'll announce a winner next Monday. 
 
We celebrated Terence's Grandma's birthday today at Red Lobster.  Oh my gosh.  Those cheddar bay biscuits are so hard to have self control.....but feeling good is so worth it & it's okay to eat the things you want, just in moderation.  If you haven't done so yet I would recommend My Fitness Pal.  It's a great way of tracking your daily calories & I would have never known about it without ya'll!
 
xoxo Becky
 
 
 
Pin It

3 comments:

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Way to go Becky, down 8 pounds is awesome!

Alphabet Soup Momma said...

Congrats on your overall loss!!

SNAPPS said...

Awesome article! I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who has benefited from this show The Biggest Loser. I’ve been watching since last season and I’ve lost close to 40 pounds and counting. I find it hard at times to try and watch all my shows on primetime. I know it’s been one of my biggest headaches when I want to watch more shows than I could record. I work nights at DISH during primetime so the only option is to record which I thought it was hopeless. I was happy to get an upgrade to the DISH Hopper DVR and use the PrimeTime Anytime feature to get the 4 major networks recorded during primetime hours nightly without any of my timer conflicts or having to give priority to my favorite shows. I can view them in any room too, which’s great and its made life simple for everyone.

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1