Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

January 11, 2013

Pez Who Knew?

Hope you all are having a good Friday.  Doesn't it stink coming back from having all those days off during the holiday season and now it's back to the daily grind?  I'm sort of glad things have calmed down and are back to normal. Connor and I both have been sick this past week and slowly but surely are getting better.  Every time I turn on the news it scares me because they make the flu sound like the plague or something.  My poor nephew Jarrett had to go home from daycare yesterday because he got the flu.  He is miserable!  Please keep him in your prayers.

Also-  Thank you so much ladies for all the OH SO KIND comments about expecting a baby when you are NOT.  It made me feel better to know I'm not the only one that get's asked that question!  Seriously, thank you for all the pep talks.  Love yuns.

Connor asks me almost every day when I pick him up after work if I have a surprise for him.  I didn't have one the other night but I came home with a Toy Story Woody Pez.  OMG.  You would think it was the best thing ever.  He has that thing in his little hands at all times now.  Who know?  Pez....you are awesome!
Yep.  Spoiled rotten little stinker. 

Gotta love him.

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!

(And keep up the good work Biggest Loser contestants!!!  I will announce some of the prizes next week and we may do some weekly prizes as well to keep you motivated!)
 
 
Pin It

4 comments:

Amber said...

I didn't even know Pez was still around. I used to love those things when I was a kid :)

The Hideout said...

That wild man hair is AWESOME! He totally knows how to rock a curl. :) Happy Friday!!!!

Miranda said...

My little guy loves him some Pez! He goes through the candies SO FAST.. too fast! haha!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I gotta say that I kind of love Pez!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1