Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

September 5, 2012

Fall Happenings and Such

This past weekend I went a little fall crazy.  I bought some things at HomeGoods for amazing prices :-)

Including the little sticks there and the candy bowl sign.  I also love the glitter pumpkin!

The printable is from Pinterest-you can find those by searching "Fall Subway Art".
Amber was my partner in crime.  Let me tell you shopping with 3 kiddos is crazy town!

We had a fun day though!

Of course we started off with some coffee crack and we were good to go!!!

Woohoo!

Love you Amber!!!!
My boo boo!
The blanket must go everywhere!
I mean EVERYWHERE.
Loving my sweet cinnamon pumpkin candle
Even if it doesn't feel like fall outside yet-at least it does in my kitchen!
This train set was the best investment ever.  He has so much fun playing with it....and destroying it.  Regardless, we've had hours of fun playing trains.
Hope you all have a blessed day!!!!

CHECK THESE OUT:
I am dying over the cute Halloween/Fall goodies on Zulily today!
Also Living Social is having a FABULOUS deal today for Starbucks!!!! Aaaaahhh!!!!

Pay $5 for $10 in Starbucks voucher!!!!

Just in time for pumpkin spice latte season!
Pin It

8 comments:

Amber Maddux said...

i love you too and damn the orange pumpkin face - thank you too much bronzer!!!! W/E

Trac~ said...

Love the decorations! I can't wait to start my fall decorating as well. How does the candle smell? Looks good!

jessica said...

I haven't decorated yet but you're making me want to! I lit a pumpkin spice candle a couple days ago and it was heavenly!! :)

Karen At Home Blog said...

Love the Homegoods find and printable!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Becky... I need to tell you something. I don't like Starbucks. BUT. They sent me a birthday coupon in the mail.

What should I get??

Jen McCrady said...

I have such confused feelings toward zulily. I was almost in pain at how cute their halloween stuff was this morning. I had to force myself to click out of it or else I would have spent $200 EASILY.

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I can't wait for our homegoods to open up here! I love the decorations and have the same candle burning in my kitchen.

Tiffany said...

New follower here! Love all of your decor finds! I am orginally from Dallas, and it's great to be able to see a fellow blogger who lives there. I miss it so much. xx

keepingupwithtiffany.blogspot.com

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1