Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

September 28, 2012

Fall Fab Finds!

We are so ready to get our fall on!  And this weekend the weather is supposed to drop in temp a little bit so I am so excited and I just can't hide it!!!!

I got this cute shirt from Zulily a few weeks ago and it's from one of my favorite brands Lima Bean Kids.

PRESH!
 I also woke up to some fabulous sale emails from my new favorite FLASH sale site: Rubee Lane



Also-if you are looking for good pre-school curriculum ABCmouse.com had a great program!

ABC Mouse offers a full online curriculum for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten in the subjects of reading, math, science, social studies, art, and music. Children can start anywhere and move through the curriculum at their own pace! ABC Mouse has won numerous awards, including the Parent's Choice, Teacher's Choice, and Mom's Choice GOLD awards! Get your first month FREE!  CLICK HERE

I hope you all have a blessed weekend and get ready for this fabulous fall weather!!!!

xoxo Becky
Pin It

3 comments:

jessica said...

aww he's so cute in his new shirt! I almost bought from that same sale but decided I shouldn't since Violet already has 3 Halloween outfits. haha

Stop being a bad influence and showing us sales! lol

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I love those mustache balloons! So cute!

Big K Fam said...

LOVE those balloons! I'm excited to say goodbye to this TX heat too!! xo, Viv

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1