1. This post title reminds me of Saturday Night Live.
2. We didn't do much this weekend but live like bears in a cave. Connor's fever finally FINALLY went down and I'm able to be back at work today! Thank you Jesus!
3. Having a sick kid at home is so draining. The whining and crying and just seeing your child sick is awful. It's emotionally draining and tiring...cuddly....but tiring.
4. I was able to at least go to Target and get some groceries and do some laundry.
5. We watched Despicable Me at least 5 times....such a cute movie.
6. I put out some of our fall decor. I am so ready! I lit some pumpkin spice candles and I just felt better all of a sudden??? Bath and Body Works has the best candles evah!
7. HomeGoods just opened up around the corner....this is probably not a good thing for my wallet.
Connor is so excited about FALL can you tell???
Pumpkin table thingy from Pier One last year
Wrote a fall message on our chalkboard....I know I don't have the best handwriting, but I try!
My little owls are back :-)
Yummy fall tea
I need to change this up a little: A fall printable, and a fall saying instead of the LOVE one.
I love bling bling candles
Sicky face...so glad he is on the up and up!
Thank you all for the prayers we felt them!
Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!!