Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

August 27, 2012

Weekend Update {Fall Ready}

1.  This post title reminds me of Saturday Night Live.
2.  We didn't do much this weekend but live like bears in a cave.  Connor's fever finally FINALLY went down and I'm able to be back at work today!  Thank you Jesus!
3.  Having a sick kid at home is so draining.  The whining and crying and just seeing your child sick is awful.  It's emotionally draining and tiring...cuddly....but tiring. 
4.  I was able to at least go to Target and get some groceries and do some laundry.
5.  We watched Despicable Me at least 5 times....such a cute movie.
6.  I put out some of our fall decor.  I am so ready!  I lit some pumpkin spice candles and I just felt better all of a sudden???  Bath and Body Works has the best candles evah!
7.  HomeGoods just opened up around the corner....this is probably not a good thing for my wallet.

Connor is so excited about FALL can you tell???
Pumpkin table thingy from Pier One last year
Wrote a fall message on our chalkboard....I know I don't have the best handwriting, but I try!
My little owls are back :-)
Yummy fall tea
I need to change this up a little:  A fall printable, and a fall saying instead of the LOVE one.
I love bling bling candles
Sicky face...so glad he is on the up and up!

Thank you all for the prayers we felt them!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!!

xoxo Becky

Pin It

8 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

You make me want to decorate for fall! I usually wait until mid-September, but I just don't think I can wait any longer! Hope Connor's feeling better!

AndreaLeigh said...

i can't believe it is time to start thinking about fall! geesh, it is still so hot here!

Jill @ Bluegrass Belle said...

I LOVE those little owls! So cute! If Home Goods were more on my usual route I'd be in big trouble. I never make it out of there empty handed. Fortunately it's a bit out of the way, haha

Amber Maddux said...

girl! my kid is sick and has been for the past week - ugh. pain in the a## i tell ya... i'm so ready for fall as well and this weekend is all about getting crap done around the house & pulling out decorations. eeeeeekkk now we just need a big ole' cold front to come swooshing through :)

Lyndsay said...

I'm glad your little one is feeling better.

I'm so ready for fall too. This weekend I got out my pumpkin candle, but I didn't let myself decorate yet. I usually try to wait until after Labor Day.

Have a great day!

Emily said...

I am so ready for fall too! I planned on decorating last weekend but it was really hot here...hoping for a coolor more fallish weekend coming up!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am SO ready for fall, bring on the pumpkin spice lattes!

Unknown said...

He is beautiful! That hair, oh my!! :)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1