Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

August 24, 2012

Sickheads

 
Woke up this morning and this dude had a very high fever. 
 
What the heck?
 
Of course the only time I get to be a stay at home mom is when my kid is cranky and whiny and sick!  I just didn't plan for this today.  Terence started a new job so of course he can't stay home because he doesn't have sick leave.  I do enjoy the snuggles though. 
 
We've all been dumpy lately.  I've had a cough and sinus congestion that just won't go away.  Terence started hacking up a lung this week too.  (I really can't stand people who carry spit cups around the house....just saying) It's been awful.  I'm on my second round of antibiotics and nothing seems to be helping this biz???
 
All we want is to be a normal functioning family again.  Going through 3 boxes of tissues and crazy amounts of cough syrup a week....I've had enough. 
 
Please get better soon.  I'm ready to join the land of the living.
Pin It

2 comments:

jessica said...

So sorry y'all are so sick! I hope you get better soon!

I feel the same way when I have to stay home with V - it's always when she's sick and fussy! :( Hang in there friend!

Kelley said...

It's going around and it's awful! Hope you guys feel better soon.

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1