Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

August 2, 2012

Flashback: Alaska 2002

I decided to post some Alaska trip pictures here on the blog because I wanted to document all the "travels" we have had on the sidebar.  (And hopefully future travels as well!)

In 2002 Terence's Grandpa took us all on a cruise to Alaska and we had the best time.  Terence and I were celebrating our one year anniversary as well. 

We had a great time & will always cherish the memories we made on this trip!
Whales
Pin It

4 comments:

Kimberley said...

i've always wanted to take an alaskan cruise!

Justine said...

So fun!! My inlaws have done an Alaskan cruise before and I'm DYING to take one... It will probably be after we're retired and our kids are grown though... Haha :)

Jules said...

I love pictures!!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time...thank you for sharing!!!!

Why Girls Are Weird said...

My folks have been talking about doing an Alaskan Cruise... I'm going to show them your pics.

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1