Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

July 3, 2012

Sustaining Happiness



QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

What are your favorite resources for increasing and sustaining happiness?

THE BIBLE
I really need to do better at reading my Bible every day.  It's something I struggle with and I really feel called to do....especially lately.  Lord I pray for hunger for Your word.  I love You and without you there is no life.  Happiness is because of YOU.
 MY FAMILY

I love my family with all my heart, they fill my life with so much joy and I thank God every day for them.  The joy they bring me is cherished and always loved.  They provide so much happiness in this life. 

 And of course every now and then it's nice to have a HAPPY treat :-)

Godiva extra dark truffles!
 And of course Starbucks ;-)

Thank you Lord for this life I live.
I am happy and pray for sustainment...it's an every day struggle for me.
But through Christ I can do anything!

Visit the Main Post on BlogHer.com & join in the comments
Then head over to the LWL Post and leave a comment!

Pin It

3 comments:

Kim H. said...

Good stuff, Momma! Love you!

LWLH said...

Starbucks is def. a pick me up for you...when I see that little green sign I think of you.

Denise @ Musician's Widow said...

Love your list!! All very happy things!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1