Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

July 16, 2012

Monday Mish Mash

Monday Mish Mash

Terence started his new job today.  Along with this fresh start comes a lot of changes for our family.  Terence is no longer working at home and available at our beckoning call.  It was nice having him there in the mornings to help me get up and running.  Today he was gone as soon as I woke up....a change.  I'm excited for this new journey and I think it will be a great thing for his career.  He loves to learn and challenge himself, and I think this will do just that.

It's been rough waking Connor up in the mornings.  I literally have to drag him out of bed now.  It's so hard to do that....but I'm on a time crunch and have to make it to work on time as well.

This weekend wasn't too exciting.  We did take a little kayaking class and paddled down the trinity river.  It was fun, but as soon as we got in the boat Connor ripped off his life vest & it took me like 5 minutes to get it back on!

I feel bogged down most days...I think I need to slow blogging down a bit and start to manage my time better.  It's starting to stress be out.  I don't want my hobby to become something I don't enjoy anymore.

So it's back to work today and thankful for another blessed Monday!

Some little recaps:

Birchbox for July:
I love the headphones.  I also got tinted beauty balm, a nut roll granola bar, UV hair protectant, Stila lip gloss pen, & some moisturizer samples.

Terence brought home this monster on Thursday night.  He took an espresso class at Sur La Table.  Which FYI is pronounced "Sur-La-TAB".  I had no idea???

I love it and am currently looking forward to saving some moolah by making my caramel machiattos at home!  Of course I will still stop for Starbucks every now and then....but not as much!

Thanks babe....best present ever.
I love you!
We also stopped at the Volvo dealership to look at some cars.  My 2001 Toyota Avalon has been the best car. EVER.  I mean seriously it's my baby.  We don't have car payments right now and are trying to hold off as long as possible.  That being said the Avalon is about to need a ton of work, so we are trying to decide what to do about our vehicle situation since we both commute long drives every day. 

The nice man at the Volvo place gave me these posters because I was gawking over the one in the lobby and he finally asked "Would you like one???" 

Of course!  LOL!

So ya know because Edward drives one so should I right?  We'll see.....I just love these posters :-)

Hope ya'll had a great weekend!
xoxo Becky

Pin It

8 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

That's awesome and hilarious that they gave you the poster! Good luck with y'all's new routine!

Tristan said...

HAHAHA..of course they gave you a poster..lol!!

and that is why i am posting tons of weekly recaps..life is busy in the summer with kiddos..so much running around!!

LWLH said...

Ha, I never realized those were Volvo's in the movies.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I am SO JEALOUS of that espresso machine. I want one BADLY but I would need a super expensive one to live up to the ones I had when I worked at a coffee shop.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the new job Terence! And good luck to you Mama with your new routine. It is so nice having that extra help huh. I love that the car guy gave you those posters...too funny. You truly are a Twlight fanatic. :)

tara said...

looks like you got a pretty good birchbox this month! i was excited i got the lip glaze!

Blue Dog Belle said...

so I found you through the link up, but OMG am I jealous of your new coffee toys. HAVE fun with those!

xoxo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Really wish I would have gotten the BB cream in my box!!

Stopping by from the link up, happy to be your newest follower <3

xo, Jersey Girl

hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1