Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

June 5, 2012

Shutter Huggers

Look at the ADORABLE little things!!!

You know what they are???


These cute little cuddlies are ingenious!  I take lots of photos of children (including my own) and it's so hard to get them to smile at the camera.  I have used these a few times with Connor and almost immediately after putting the Shutter Hugger around my lens he just looks at me and laughs.  It's so funny!

Connor really REALLY loves this elf:
It fits on your camera lens like this:




I'm definitely going to be using these Shutter Huggers in all my photo shoots from now on. 
They seem to be a really big hit! 

Check them out on their website here
Facebook here
Twitter here

Pin It

4 comments:

Tristan said...

I need to make me an Elmo one!!

LWLH said...

These are adorable!

Amber Maddux said...

does this mean you get to take pictures of me and the boys and use your new shutter hugger :) hint hint wink wink!

Anonymous said...

@Tristan- Look on Etsy.com. They've been selling these type of lens puppets for a few years now. I'm sure someone is making an Elmo one by now ;)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1