Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

June 13, 2012

Fort Worth/Dallas Photography



If you live in the DFW area and are looking for senior or family photos email me at
 
beckylbranch@gmail.com
 
or
 
Just go HERE and click on "Rates" at the top of the screen!
 
I can only do weekends because I work during the week, but I am pretty open for the next few months.
 
I've got all this fancy equipment I better start using it!  And honestly I think it would be nice to take pictures of other people besides my family, because their corneas are starting to scorch from all my picture taking!
 
And they've started to run from me when I bust out the camera???
 
Is it a sign?
 
SO-Email me and I'd love to shoot you!
 
Well, shoot PICTURES of your pretty faces :-)
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1