Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 21, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up




We had a pretty chill weekend.  Relaxed with friends, went hiking, and I worked on my chalkboard project!  I'm not so sure how it's going to come out, right now it's at home drying.  I painted chalkboard paint on top of a mirror and I hope it sticks?  Should I have primed it first?
 Playing with trains
 Saw buffalo and deer
Took a dip in the lake
 Watching Chuggington and getting a free birthday coffee on my way to work this morning! Score!
 How was your weekend?

I finished my Fifty Shades books.  I am so sadz. 
I need something new to read.....suggestions???

Pin It

3 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Free birthday drink?? Is today your birthday?? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I love the mirror/chalkboard project--it looks great!

I'm almost done with the first 50 Shades book now. Terrible writing but I can't resist the story!

Tristan said...

sounds like a nice weekend! still debating on reading the fifty shades of gray books!
have you read the lucky one? you should!!

Melissa said...

I know what you mean...I will be finished in about 150 pages. :( I have some leads... ok here goes: Karen Moning's "The Fever" Series, "The Providence" Series. I am about to read Jaci Burton's "Nothing Personal".

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1