Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

January 24, 2012

Valentines Day Cards

It's almost Valentine's day. 
Time to show those you love just how special you think they are!


I remember growing up and making Valentines day card holders out of shoe boxes to take to school.  Back then most of my cards were hand written or colored with crayons.  My Mom saved some of them and they are so funny to look at now and read.

Valentine cards sure have come a long way....I was browsing the other day and saw these adorable cards from Tiny Prints.  They have so many cards to choose from.  One of my favorites are the classroom cards.  These are such a great price and they have so many different layouts and sayings.

Classroom cards


We love to send Valentines Day Greeting Cards to our Grandparents and friends. 

I love this one

FIND TINY PRINTS ON:



Pin It

No comments:

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1