Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

January 8, 2012

Friends, Fun, & Sweet Ideas

On Saturday my friend Niki, who I met through blogging, came to town for the Cotton Bowl.  She is from Little Rock.  It was so good to see her and meet her hubby!  They are the sweetest couple and I hope they come back to see us soon!  Niki and I share a love for paper stores, cupcakes, and fun crafting :-)

Yummy cupcakes at The Cupcakery
I wanted to take Niki to one of my favorite stores called The Brownstone.  I always say it reminds me of an Etsy on land instead of online.  This place is full of little booths and shops with some of the cutest ideas.

I got this glittery LOVE sign....and guess what I love???  Ha ha!
I know I am CRAZY.
Adore these metal yard stakes

I want one of these big metal candles to put in the yard for birthdays.  How cute!
Connor found some mini school buses and he's been OBSESSED with them.  I think it's because the bus fits perfectly in his little hand.  He won't sleep without this thing!\
A cute little shop called Vella Nest

Not your average noodles

I wish I knew how to make this paper heart shadow box, but I have no idea how they made this?

Pretty cross candles


He didn't stay in the stroller for very long....
And these were probably one of our favorite things.  It's paper lanterns with cellophane around them and they look like candy!  Love this idea!!!


Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Xoxo
Becky

8 comments:

LWLH said...

I am coming to Texas right now so you can take me there...pretty please :)

Anonymous said...

Where is the Brownstone? I live in Dallas and never heard of it. I like to shop local!

Linds said...

That place is awesome! I wanna go if I ever get down to the big D!!! And i love the pic of you and Nikki! AND I'm in LOVE with Conor's hair- OMG ne er cut it! Haha!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

omg! i want some of those cross candles!!! and that sunshine sign! just means i need to come back to Dallas, right?!

Leslie said...

Your pics are great. So glad to find your blog! Your son is adorable....It's been forever since our college days!!!

Tristan said...

haha..love this!

those lanterns are an awesome idea!

Kindra said...

you have to take me there :)

Maria said...

What a fun place! My son's 1st birtday is this weekend and those candles and yard stakes would've been perfect! Love the noodles, too ;)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1