Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

December 30, 2011

Candid Christmas Recap

Most of the time I don't carry my big honking camera with me everywhere I go.  I am loving my new phone camera, so a lot of the pictures I took over Christmas were with my phone.  I wanted to post these on the blog so I can cherish them forever :-)

Candid Christmas recap:

Starbucks with my twinkie:
 Road trippin like a champ:
 Meeting one of my favorite blog friends for coffee:
 My kid running around the Buck like a mad man... :
 Eating the BEST Christmas cookies EVER! :
 Christmas get together with the besties:
 Christmas family self photo :

 Playing with cousin Jarrett and getting into mischief:
 Seeing lots of cows on the farm and learning to "mooooo" :
 Winning a beautiful Marley Lilly' scarf for twittering :-) :
I love these colors!

I've been sick as a dog today and my fever has gone up and down.  I've got chills then the sweats over and over again!  It's awful :(  Pray we all get to feeling better for the new year....I HATE HATE HATE being sick! Ugh! blech! 

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Looks like you had a FUN Christmas with plenty of trips to Starbucks! ha! ;-)

I hope you feel better, girly!!!

LOVE THE SCARF!

Mc Girl to be.. said...

Im a total blogging newbie but have been reading for a while now! Love your blog...its so cute.

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1