November 6, 2011

My 31 Party

My sweet friend Angie came over this weekend and helped me host at 31 Gifts party.  There was so much cute stuff.  I know a lot of you have heard of 31 gifts, but if you haven't then go check it out here!  31 Gifts is a faith based company offering stylish purses, accessories and products that help organize the lives of busy women and their families. 

I never have people over & I love to host parties so I got a teeny weeny bit excited!

Zeeeee food!

Wish I had more friends to invite here in Texas :-)
Angie & I
  • Pumpkin chocolate chip bread
  • Apple cinnamon crumb cake
  • Cake Balls
  • Fiesta Dip
  • Olive cheese ball
(I'll talk more about these TASTY dips very soon!)
  • Peach punch
  • Apple cider
All of Angie's goodies she brought with her.....
We had a great time, and thank you so much Angie for taking time out of your day to come over and showcase all your pretty 31 goods!  You are such a sweet person and I'm so glad to know you!
Two of the cutest cousins ever :-)
We've had a BUSY BUSY weekend!

Tuesday I leave for Vegas to go see my sister and I'm SO excited!!!
xoxo - Becky

7 comments:

{K} said...

How fun! 31 Gifts has the cutest stuff! Be sure to come over and enter my Erin Condren giveaway!!

ourlittlecornerblog.blogspot.com

Angie said...

Thank you for having me! I had a fun time and enjoyed meeting your friends and family!

I'll be praying for safe travels for you this week!

Cheryl E. said...

Very cute and those goodies look so delicious. I love party foods :)

Amber Maddux said...

so sorry I missed it - being 9 months pregnant & I didn't leave the house!

Kelly said...

Yum yum! Those cake balls look awesome! What a fun party :) You might need to share the recipe for the pumpkin chocolate chip bread too hahaha...It must be lunch time ;)

Lacy said...

How fun!! I've always wanted to go to one..

Karen At Home said...

Y'all are too cute!!! Wish I lived closer to party with you ladies!!! I love 31, perhaps that is why I sell it:)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1