Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

November 17, 2011

Lots of Things on My Mind....

I'm loving the cooler weather (FINALLY!)  Texas is like living in the desert....I want to live some place cooler.  I could wear my fleece pullovers year around and be a happy person!

It's footie pajama season ya'll!
I also enjoy eating soup during the winter months.  This is my favorite soup ever.  It's cheesy potato carrot soup, my great grandmother's recipe.  It's basically just chicken stock, some bay leaves, a can of carrots, 7-8 potatoes, water, cheese, and milk.  SO GOOD!
 I LOVE this drink dispenser I ordered from Zulily!  It's so pretty....and perfect for apple cider :-)
I got my Birchbox in the other day.  I've seen a lot of other people post theirs, and I have to say I liked their boxes better :/  Mine didn't have the nail polish or the chocolate in it??? What gives?

Regardless everything in the box is always worth over the $10 a month you pay!  And I love trying out new beauty products :-)

I GOT:  Lotion, perfume, hair oil, lip gloss, more lotion, and some paper coasters....
It's RED CUP time at Starbucks! 
And look what else there is....Peppermint Brownie cake pops! 
I haven't tried this goody yet, but you better believe I will soon!
Tonight I get to help host the grand opening of the new Hanna Andersson store in Frisco!

Yay!

If you live in the DFW area come on by....you just need to RSVP with your info below!

I'd love to meet some of you and it will be a good time!

3 comments:

liant1215 said...

Is it too late to RSVP to the event tonight? I called, but she said the event peeps flew out last night and she wasn't sure. :( would love to go!!

Unknown said...

I read your blog all the time, but have never commented before...so Hi :) Just wanted to say that I LOVE the Thymes lotions, especially the Kimono Rose! and it would be amazing if you posted how to make the soup, it looks so tasty!

LWLH said...

I wish it wasn't weird for adults to wear feetie pj's because I would totally rock them right now. :)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1