Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

August 9, 2011

5,000 FREE Starbucks Cards Up for Grabs!

You all know how much I LOVE me some Starbucks...
Love a good deal? Love Starbucks?

TODAY ONLY!!!!

All you have to do is "Like"  Deals in DFW on Facebook & get a free $5 Starbuck's gift card!

Deals in DFW is a new daily deal site brought to you by the Dallas Morning News.
They offer exclusive deals for the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex for 50 - 80% off!


Just CLICK HERE to sign up!

Easy or what???

Good Luck Everyone!

Cheers!

Fine Print:


Available for the first 5,000 registrants. Limit one per person, not valid for previous registrants of DealsinDFW.com. You must "Like" Deals in DFW on Facebook before Midnight on August 9, 2011 to be eligible for this offer. Winners will be notified by email August 12, 2011. Starbucks Gift Cards will be mailed out to all eligible registrants during the week of August 22-26, 2011 and will arrive via USPS within 7-10 business days.

This offer is valid for DFW residents only.
Here is a link to the official rules, http://lf-dfwstarbucks.s3.amazonaws.com/DFWStarbucks08-8-11c1.htm

7 comments:

Linds said...

and we wonder where C gets his funny faces from ;)

Unknown said...

Exactly, Linds, because that is the SAME face C is making in Becky's header!! Love it!

And, I'm not gonna lie, I'm sad that I'm not a DFW resident. I know it's only a $5 gift card, but still! Nuts. :(

Michelle said...

I have an even cooler way to get free Starbucks...and I thought I'd share! A random guy started a "social experiment" and started a Starbucks card and put a pic of the barcode up for anyone to scan and use! All he asks is if you feel lead to put a dollar or two on it so someone else can have a free coffee!! Neato :) http://jonathanstark.com/card/

Erin said...

Boo for not living in the DFW area!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oops!! I didn't read the fine print. Oh well. Drink enough SB for me with that card! ;-)

Kat said...

dang it! I missed this! I heart Starbucks almost as much as my first-born...kidding........(kinda)

Kat said...

also - how does one get in on the starbucks pics on the right?

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1