Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a great Mother's Day this year!  I remember last year how sleep deprived I was with a new baby and this year I got to sleep in until 11:00 am!!!  Thanks Terence for letting me get some much needed sleep!  The best gift ever....in my opinion....

Our weekend was very laid back & we spent time together enjoying the nice weather & running around town.  Terence is in the process of turning my dining room into a home office so we've got parts all around the living room we are trying to keep Connor out of.  I'll show the finished product when we get it all set up on the blog.  Terence stepped on a piece of the desk he's been building and we had to order another piece to it....oops! 

I am so thankful for my Mom, Mother in law, and all the other women in my family who are motherly role models.  What would we do without them? I'm so thankful for all of YOU!

So here is a re-cap of our weekend :)

It's so hard to get him to look at the camera these days!
He loved riding this whale

My booger - 14 months


Seems like we end up at the park every weekend these days....


I just love how when I holler for him to "come here" he runs the other direction now.....
My picky eater actually LOVED some corn. It's like pulling teeth sometimes to get the kiddo to eat.


So I have to give the hubby wubby some props.  He did do good this year :)  He was going to get me some jewelry with Connor's birthstone in it....but honestly I'd rather save the money and buy things we need for the house right now.  His birthstone is aquamarine, and I know someday I'll get something with aquamarine in it! However, I did want a particular candle from Williams Sonoma & some Godiva chocolate!
This fleur de sel smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
So fresh and clean!
Connor and I at the mall with Godiva in tow....
We also played at the play area in the mall.  Connor loved it, but it was crowded!
Also-BOTH Saturday & Sunday Terence went and got Momma a Starbucks :)
Thanks babe!  I love you & I couldn't do this parenting gig without ya!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day as well!

Whether you are a Mom or not remember you are a mother role model for someone out there!
And I am praying daily for all of you out there longing to for motherhood....it's the best, most challenging, and life changing experience I've had thus far....and I wouldn't change it for anything!  I believe if God puts the desire in your heart then he will fulfil that desire someday, somehow, I believe it!

Love yuns!
Becky

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Seriously, your boy has eyes to DIE FOR!!!!!! He is such a cutie and he is blessed to have you as his Momma!!! So glad you had a great Mother’s Day weekend!!! :)

{K} said...

Adorable pics of Connor!! Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad you had a great weekend. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great day. Sleeping in, coffee, Godiva, and playing with your sweet boy...cant get any better :)

Happy Mother's Day!

Angie said...

Connor is just the cutest boy! He is looking more like a preschooler every day :)

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Jacquie Wallace said...

C is really looking OLD these days!! Oh my - he's growing so fast!

I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day. I love getting a glimpse into your lives!

Tristan said...

glad you had a good day!! he is sooooo cute, ahhh.

i have yet to try that chocolate..lol..it's on my to do list..haha!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I'm so glad you had an amazing day! Your man treated you WELL!

Elle said...

I love the photo of T and C sleeping in the header! So cute.

And I LOVE the photo of C in the park, looking right into the camera. So "Blue Steel!"

Glad you had a lovely Motehr's day. Thanks for the prayers!

LWLH said...

Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day....btw, I love the new header!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1