Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

December 16, 2010

Ornament Exchange

I participate in an ornament exchange with Karen and Shannon this year.  It was a lot of fun and I love getting mail especially when there is a surprise :)  My partner was Laura and I think she chose such a cute ornament! 


It's a "B" for Becky or for Branches :)

It has green polka dots on it too!  I was in such a hustle taking pictures I forgot to take one of it on the tree, but it looks great and thank you so much Laura I love my ornament! 

Okay-now Connor boy and I are headed to the airport to catch a plane!  Ya'll have a great week!

XoXo Becky

12 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi! Following via the ornament exchange. What a well matched ornament!
Jackie
www.mommyinthebaking.com

Courtney said...

I love ornament. Have a safe trip.

Amber Maddux said...

wish I could of gotten in on that!

Tristan said...

sooo cute!!!!!

um..be safe :)
is your hubs not going with you!?

Karen At Home Blog said...

Hi Becky, what a great ornament! Thank you so much for participating, it was so much fun!!!

Merry Christmas!
Karen

Shannon said...

So great! I just love initials and monograms!

Thanks so much for participating and linking up! I am already excited to cohost again next year for our second annual exchange!

Merry Christmas!

Shannon

Adrienne said...

have a safe trip and Merry Christmas

LWLH said...

Very cute!!

AndreaLeigh said...

have a great time with your family!

AndreaLeigh said...

have a great time with your family!

Adrienne said...

have a safe trip and Merry Christmas

Courtney said...

I love ornament. Have a safe trip.

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1