Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

August 22, 2010

Growing Family

Connor in a rare moment this weekend...sleeping...something he hasn't really wanted to do at all the past few days! Friday night our good friends Adam & Christa came over to see us :) We love them! I should have taken pictures, but I forgot to bust out the camera! Maybe next time...I did get some pics of the cupcakes I made. I used the Sprinkles recipe for cream cheese icing and it was delish! I'll post about that tomorrow....

On Saturdays we are usually up pretty early these days. We drove to Dallas and ordered some curtains that were on a serious SALE! I'm so excited and can't wait to get them in! Our living room really needs some color. Now-where to find curtain rods....any suggestions?

We ate lunch at Jimmy John's Saturday and Connor grabbed my sandwich paper and threw the entire thing on the floor! So much for eating lunch! I was not even half way through :(

Terence and I both have been trying to eat better and count calories (minus the cupcakes & pizza on Friday) that was a cheat day. I guess I didn't need that sandwich anyway huh??? We usually have fruit with a hard boiled egg or cheese string for breakfast, a Kashi or Lean Cuisine for lunch, and Terence grills chicken and veggies for dinner. We both lost around 4 pounds last week! We are starting up again tomorrow....bye bye cupcakes!
Today we visited Redeemer Church for our niece Arielle's dedication :)
Isn't she a cutie pie???
Terence's side of the family seems to be bursting at the seams lately with babies! It's such a blessing and we know Connor will love growing up with all his wonderful cousins around! I asked them if I could take some pictures today & I got some pics of their expanding bellies and some great family photos......
This is Kim & Kevin
(Kim is Terence's oldest sister & Kevin is my old manager at the bank's son...we set them up on a date and the rest is history!) They will welcome baby Alicia in early January.
Terence's brother Paul & his wife Liz
Hannah, Thomas, Benjamin, & baby on the way
Liz is also due at the end of January
Me & Mr. Connor boy
Joel & Terence's younger sister Rebecca
Arielle
They get big sooooo fast!!! I just love watching this little guy learn and grow every day! I'm also glad we will have new tiny babies to hold in the near future! Praise God for this beautiful family!!!

12 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Connor has such beautiful eyes!! :) I've been doing pretty good eating "healthy". I think maybe I need to take it up another notch with counting calories!

Jen McCrady said...

JCP for the curtain rods! seriously... i work for jcp corporate in the marketing (home catalog) division, and i know more about window treatments than i ever wanted to! so trust me on this one :)

Tristan said...

I got T-A's curtain rods at hobby lobby!!!

um..Connor is cutest of all..hehe :)

Jacquie said...

Good for y'all on the healthy eating!!

Connor is such a "little man"!! Love him!!

LWLH said...

Connor is going to have alot of cousins to play with..that will be fun for your fam!!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

What a lucky boy to have cousins his age! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Just a tip but during the week I eat smaller portions, no soda/ or sweet tea, or sweets.

On the weekends I eat maybe one bowl of icecream and drink a glass of sweet tea or two to reward myself for being good!

Along with working out it has helped me stay and maintain where I'd like to be. Have a great week!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

For just a second I thought the title "Growing Family" meant you were pregnant! Clearly I have major babies on the brain!

You guys are so lucky to have all the little ones around. BG has zero cousins!!

Jessica said...

I got my curtain rods at Bed Bath and Beyond. Gotta love those 20% coupons. JcPenny also had some great ones, but they didn't really match with what I was doing.

Angie said...

I love all the pics...good job girl. And wow, your family does have lots of babies and babes on the way!

Oh and I always find fun curtain rods at Target.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

For just a second I thought the title "Growing Family" meant you were pregnant! Clearly I have major babies on the brain!

You guys are so lucky to have all the little ones around. BG has zero cousins!!

Ginger said...

Just a tip but during the week I eat smaller portions, no soda/ or sweet tea, or sweets.

On the weekends I eat maybe one bowl of icecream and drink a glass of sweet tea or two to reward myself for being good!

Along with working out it has helped me stay and maintain where I'd like to be. Have a great week!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1