Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

May 13, 2010

Celebrate Good Times!

We celebrated Terence's 29th birthday on Tuesday. I woke up and walked into the bathroom and Terence said he forgot it was even his birthday! What??? I never forget MY birthday! He's weird! I brought home some Coldstone Creamery cookies and he blew out his candles and we watched Lost. That's about it, nothing too exciting.....

Last night we went out with our friends Christa and Adam to The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. They just loved on Connor and gave him bunches of attention! He loved it! They are so sweet and will be such good parents someday...hint...hint...

And now let's talk food.....
LORDY MERCY
look at that salad (it's mine!)
I was supposed to bring the leftovers for lunch today but forgot it in the fridge!
Terence got this deliciousness...
And for dessert you MUST have a cheesecake right?
I didn't get my usual Godiva cheesecake (shocker!)
I tried the red velvet and it was delish....but I still favor my Godiva :)
This little guy has been an ANGEL the past few days. He rarely cries when I pick him up after work and he's been good all night sleeping until 5 am or sometimes even 7 am! I'm so proud of our little guy and he's just growing like a weed already! I hope this little happy streak lasts for a good while! ha..ha..
Hope you are all having a good day!
It's ALMOST Friday..wooohoooo!!!!
ALSO-GO CHECK OUT MY EDEN HOME REVIEW HERE
WE LOVE BABY GOODIES FROM THERE :)

19 comments:

Kayla said...

Oh my goodness! All of that food looks delicious! And those cookies?? I had no idea Coldstone had those and I may have to go get me some, TODAY!

Alissa said...

Aww too cute happy bday to your man. All that food looks delish and I just had lunch lol! Adorable baby too :)

Aishlea said...

I love both Coldstone and the Cheesecake Factory!! Yummy!!
And just look at that pretty baby boy- he's so adorable I want to pinch his little cheeks!!

Rebecca Jo said...

That is some major food! I see AVACADO... yummy - my favorite!!!

Happy Birthday to your husband!! How DO you forget that? Must be a man thing! :)

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Red velvet cheesecake.... zomg HEAVEN!!!

Kristen said...

I LOVE the red velvet cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory..to die for!

Nic said...

I swear we don't have food like that here in Arkansas! Looks so Good!!

Ashley said...

I miss Coldstone! Those ice cream cookies looked amazing!! That salad looked pretty amazing too!!

Courtney said...

I love the Cheesecake Factory. I wanted to try the Red Velvet last time we were there but they were out. I love the Fresh Banana cheesecake. I can't believe he forgot his birthday!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Happy birthday to your hubs...our guys have a close b-day! That salad looks amazing. But the red velvet even more so. Oh man, I need to find a Cheesecake Factory STAT!! :)

Heather said...

Look at all that yummy food!! I didn't even know that Cold stone sold those cookies! I think I will be making a stop by there later today! Happy birthday to your hubby!

LWLH said...

Oh Cheesecake Factory, how I miss thee!!

Shoshanah said...

I'm with you, how can you forget your own birthday! And I had no idea Coldstone's made ice cream sandwiches. They look delicious!

Kimberley said...

Those cookies look heavenly! I wish we had a Cheesecake Factory nearby. Probably a good thing we don't! Little boy is just as cute as can be!

Kristen and Andy said...

All that food looks delicious! That is so awesome about your little man doing so well and sleeping so long! We are getting better - sleeping until about 4:30am before he wakes up - although this morning it was 5:30am....so hopefully it continues! And as always he is just too cute! :)

Kristen

Kristen and Andy said...

All that food looks delicious! That is so awesome about your little man doing so well and sleeping so long! We are getting better - sleeping until about 4:30am before he wakes up - although this morning it was 5:30am....so hopefully it continues! And as always he is just too cute! :)

Kristen

Shoshanah said...

I'm with you, how can you forget your own birthday! And I had no idea Coldstone's made ice cream sandwiches. They look delicious!

Lil' Woman said...

Oh Cheesecake Factory, how I miss thee!!

Alissa said...

Aww too cute happy bday to your man. All that food looks delish and I just had lunch lol! Adorable baby too :)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1