Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

April 12, 2010

April Weekend

This weekend we went to the Arts Festival in downtown Fort Worth. Terence's Mom watched Connor while we got to get out for a little bit :) That was so sweet of her to do that and we had a great time! We also went to Thomas (our nephew)'s birthday party on Sunday afternoon. These babies grow up so quickly! Terence works on the yard a lot and is trying to revive our tree from the near dead....we'll see how that turns out. Here are some random pictures of our weekend....
My honey - we were trying out a fancy camera lens on each
other...waaaay too expensive for us, but fun to play with!
Me-I look pale and sleepy
Obviously I don't tan...I freckle
(It's okay though-I'm channeling my inner Cullen) ha..ha..!!!
Connor is always WIDE awake and doesn't want to miss much!
He's smiling a lot too, which is hard to capture on camera
Lots of sleeping......
And eating...
And pooping too...but I figured I'd spare you from THAT picture :P
Hope you all are enjoying your spring weather!
XOXO Becky

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I like all the pictures!

Nicole said...

wow! great pics!

Aishlea said...

Cute pics...and yay for getting out for a bit!!

Tristan said...

You would be a veryyyy pretty cullen :)

cute baby..as always!

Justine said...

Um, I totally love that onesie!! So cute!! :)

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

He's so sweet!

In This Wonderful Life said...

sounds like a good weekend :)

Shoshanah said...

How nice that Terrance's mom watched Conor, so you too could get away for a bit. Although I guessing if she's like most grandparents, she enjoyed it just as much if not more than you two do. And I think the submarines on that outfit are so cute!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. He is such a doll!

Tiffany Norris said...

I think you look like Bella in that picture. :)

Angie said...

Fun pics...sounds like a fun weekend.

We thought about hitting the Art's Festival, but ended up going to a 3 year old b-day party.

I'm sure you had more fun...heehee!

Anonymous said...

your son is so so cute!

ps, I don't tan either! If my freckles would connect I would have an awesome tan, but no they just multiplied!

Angie S said...

Fun pics...sounds like a fun weekend.

We thought about hitting the Art's Festival, but ended up going to a 3 year old b-day party.

I'm sure you had more fun...heehee!

Jenn said...

your son is so so cute!

ps, I don't tan either! If my freckles would connect I would have an awesome tan, but no they just multiplied!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. He is such a doll!

Aishlea and Brandon said...

Cute pics...and yay for getting out for a bit!!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1