Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

January 4, 2010

Tonight..tonight...tonight...

Is kinda blah...and I've been forced to entertain myself....

Almost 33 weeks and I'm gonna EXPLODE! Watch out!

I have another Dr. appt. tomorrow, which frankly I don't get why I have to go that often because all I do these days is pee in a cup, check blood pressure, and get weighed...then walk out all depressed because I've gained a buzzillion pounds between each visit! I'd rather save the $35 co-pay and I'll show up at the hospital when Connor comes or when they tell me to show up!
I've been officially kicked out of the living room tonight because Ter-Bear MUST watch the TCU game and "support" his school. I want to watch HGTV (Oh that reminds me...go enter the HGTV Dream Home Giveaway...somebody's gotta win right???)

And last but not least...our nutritious dinner :)

Terence cooked ya'll!

21 comments:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

Maybe we should hang out again!? I remember that feeling of wanting to pop so well! And that supper looks soooooooooooo tasty!

Kendra said...

I think you look GREAT Becky! Seriously!!!!!!

Dave is downstairs watching the game right now =( Hence why I am on the computer =)

Missy said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl! I love it!!!!

Tristan said...

lol!

I want my baby out..lol..now!!!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

love the picture - you are so adorable!

Annemarie said...

Ahh so exciting- you're almost there! I'll definitely be praying for you these next few weeks! XO

Anonymous said...

I know! Going to the Dr. every 2 weeks is just a pain. I'm about to start my once a week phase. Yuck! That pizza looks yummy!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Getting so close!! :)

LeAnna said...

Hang in there! Love what you did to your vases in the living room, it looks super cute!

Unknown said...

You are so cute, girl!! These last couple months are the longest...trust me. My son was a week & a half overdue. I was ready to evict him at 36 weeks and he made is appearance at 41.5 weeks. Grrrr.

Yeah, those very frequent doctor visits aren't much fun. But, they are so worth it in the end. Baby Connor will be here before you know it!!

Anonymous said...

Can you please send those pizza leftovers my way? Yum. BTW, I'm guilty of eating all of that size pizza. Shh, don't tell.

Ashley said...

We had frozen pizza last night also! HA!!

Kayla said...

Haha, that's what my husband likes to cook too! :-) BTW: You look great!

The Undomestic Mom said...

oh my gosh your too cute with your big bump!

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I too had pizza for dinner.

But I don't have a cute baby bump to show for it... just jeans that are too tight.

And by the way, you are GORGEOUS!!

Lindsay said...

girl, you are preg-O!!!! i can't wait to see baby connor!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

you look so cute!! (we had some pizza for dinner tonight=), cheap, easy, and yummy=)) i hope you're feeling great!

LWLH said...

You look great girl!! :)

kanishk said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl!

Work from home India

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

love the picture - you are so adorable!

Lindsay said...

girl, you are preg-O!!!! i can't wait to see baby connor!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1