Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

January 11, 2010

Avatar

This weekend was pretty boring! I did go out on Saturday with my friend Karen and her baby girl and had a lot of fun! It was nice to have some girl time out of the house. Yesterday afternoon Terence and I saw Avatar 3-D and it was AWESOME! I think everyone should go see it...I may or may not have a slight crush on Sam Worthington since he was in Terminator Salvation. I heart him.....HOTTT!!!
3 hours of this...go to the bathroom before you see this movie!
GIVEAWAY WINNER!!!!
THE WINNER OF THE PERRICONE MD GIVEAWAY WAS COMMENT #14 MISSY!
CONGRATULATIONS MISSY-CONTACT ME WITH YOUR INFO AT BECKYLBRANCH@GMAIL.COM SO WE CAN GET IT SHIPPED TO YOU!

14 comments:

Morgan said...

So with you on Avatar! Amazing for sure. And same? Yes. Delicious.

The Smiths said...

I loved Avatar. Wished I could have seen it in 3-D but
it was sold out for 3 days!

Anonymous said...

He is yummy! I haven't seen that movie but might have to now! :)

Summer Athena said...

h.o.t! love you.

Chelsi said...

I've been told that this movie is good... I'm a bit nervous to see it as it isn't something I'd usually like but I'm going to give it a shot! Stop by my blog for an award!

Aishlea said...

Brandon told me the movie was good (he saw it with his Dad while I watched Chipmunks with Sophie!)...but I don't know if I could handle 3 hours!! :)

LWLH said...

Congrats Missy!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Wow, he is a cutie! Maybe I should see Avatar after all... Haha!

Alissa said...

I'm not understanding the whole Avatar craze, am I really missing out that much? Congrats to the winner!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I haven't seen Avatar but hubby loved it! I just don't know if I can sit there that long when it's not really my type of movie! That guy is for sure hot, though!

In this wonderful life... said...

I haven't seen Avatar but hubby loved it! I just don't know if I can sit there that long when it's not really my type of movie! That guy is for sure hot, though!

Leesie said...

I'm not understanding the whole Avatar craze, am I really missing out that much? Congrats to the winner!

Lil' Woman said...

Congrats Missy!

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Wow, he is a cutie! Maybe I should see Avatar after all... Haha!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1