Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

July 5, 2009

July Weekend

All I have been doing all week is sleeping. I feel like I am going crazy sometimes-it's like I can feel my hormones raging and my anxiety is heightened. Yesterday Terence went to the lake with friends and I just stayed home and relaxed. I love that show Kings on TV, it's very good you should watch it! I got the Britney purse at Kohl's - except in purple...it's huge and I love it!

At work last week my co-workers got me cupcakes, flowers, and balloons...they are so sweet!
Only a couple more weeks until Vegas. We have a lot of decisions to make in the coming months. Right now I am planning to continue working because I don't see a way around it...but daycare is so expensive! We are weighing the pros and cons. We will probably have to move to a bigger apartment, if I decide to stay home then I know we can't buy a house right now with my income gone. Stupid economy. Oh well-you do what you gotta do sometimes and the most important thing is this baby is healthy and happy. Excited, happy, scared, nervous-all those emotions...

Thank you all for your prayers! XOXO Becky

20 comments:

Iva Messy said...

I'm just so happy for you. No worries at all Becky, everything will fall into place!!

<3,
Iva

Jacquie said...

I remember when I first found out I was pregnant with my oldest and it seemed like 9 months would be FOREVER AND A DAY. It goes by fast, but you will have time to see what God has in store for you. I hope you are feeling more energetic soon. Take good care of yourself.

Jordan said...

Awww that's so sweet of your co-workers! Don't worry, everything will fall right into place Becky!! =]

Kendra said...

That is SO sweet of your coworkers!!! What thoughtful people you work for!!!

I will be praying for wisdom for you and Terrence, and of course I am praying for that little MIRACLE baby!!!

jessica said...

I'm sure everything will work out! You have a lot of people praying for and thinking of you and your little family so that can't hurt :)

LWLH said...

I'm soo happy for you and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! :)

Jen McCrady said...

i didn't see you were pregnant until this morning! i am SO excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!! can't wait to celebrate with you throughout the whole process! :)

Jenn said...

congratulations!

lovely blog!

Tiffany Norris said...

Just now catching up on the blog--congratulations! How exciting! I will keep you in my prayers, and I'm sure you will make the best decisions. No worries. :)

Rachael said...

Aww thats so sweet and exciting!

I'm sure you guys will get all the details worked out with time. Enjoy yourselves and Congratulations!

Jules said...

That was so sweet of your co-workers to get you cupcakes and ballons. I like your new purse too.

Everything will fall into place with what you decide, so no worries! I will keep you in my prayers.

allison said...

I know this is such an exciting time for you. I can't wait to be in your position!! I love babies

In This Wonderful Life said...

So exciting! sweet co-workers you have :)

Brunch at Saks said...

SO excited for you again! Also, love, love, love your handbag! It is SO fun and looks like it can fit a lot (which is a deal-breaker for me, ha)!

Keeping you and your precious baby in my prayers! XOXO

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Super cute purse! :)

Dawn Parsons Smith said...

I am so excited for you! Know that whatever you decide, it's the right choice! Trust yourself:)

Love the purse! (especially in purple!) Love Kings too!

Brett Alexandra said...

I can't imagine all the emotions you are going through right now! I am so excited for you:) I will probably tell you that a million times!

Summer Athena said...

so sweet of your co-workers.

Brett Alexandra said...

I can't imagine all the emotions you are going through right now! I am so excited for you:) I will probably tell you that a million times!

Bee and Rose said...

I am so excited for you! Know that whatever you decide, it's the right choice! Trust yourself:)

Love the purse! (especially in purple!) Love Kings too!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1