April 23, 2009

Lots going on...

-Just got back from the dentist...small world...the girl who did my molds for the retainer is from Mayflower, AR. That is about 5 minutes from Conway, where I am from! Too cool :)

-I chose a zebra black and white retainer-it will be very interesting to see how that turns out!

-We are going apartment hunting again this weekend in Plano. We decided to rent for awhile because we need to move quickly and don't want to feel pressed to buy a home right now. I'm fine with this because we can save more and be able to buy new furniture.

-I still haven't decided what I am going to do with my job. I love it here in Fort Worth, but the drive would be so long every day to and from work. Almost 2 hours if the traffic is bad...which from what I hear is pretty bad! ugh! They said I could transfer closer if I wanted to...which means a lot to me that the people I work for think enough of me to keep me even if I transfer! They are so good to us! I feel blessed.

Thank you Lord for always keeping your hand over us...even as our life changes there is one thing that remains the same & that is YOU are always there loving us and guiding us no matter what!

11 comments:

Kim H. said...

Zebra retainer - too cool! :-)

That is very cool about your job offering to transfer you - because from one girl who commutes an hour each way... I'd go NUTS if it were 2!

Mrs. D said...

That's good that you would get to transfer! The drive would be awful and I'm sure you would get tired of it pretty quick! I just hate sitting in traffic!

Lacy said...

You have to show us that retainer when you get it! :) 2 hours is a long commute!! Plus traffic always makes me in a bad mood! I'll be praying for your job and what you decide to do!

Tristan said...

zebra...woo hoo!!

Nicole M Wood said...

OK I am weird i can't wait to see the zebra.

Like I said before, i am glad yall are going to rent for a while.

Miss you!!!

My name is Megan... said...

good luck on the apartment hunt!! and that has got to be a tough decision about your job..but your right..how awesome that they really care about keeping ya! :)

Jacquie said...

I like the idea of a zebra retainer! You've got a lot going on and decisions to make. I trust that God will open the doors for you and Terence.

Jordan said...

We've got family in Conway and Harrison. I And we go fishing at Heber Springs every year. We just love it up there in AR!

Abbie said...

Okay... too weird. I know exactly where Mayflower is. I'm from Cabot! I graduated in '97. Bizarro-world!!

Lacy said...

You have to show us that retainer when you get it! :) 2 hours is a long commute!! Plus traffic always makes me in a bad mood! I'll be praying for your job and what you decide to do!

Jordan said...

We've got family in Conway and Harrison. I And we go fishing at Heber Springs every year. We just love it up there in AR!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1