Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

March 24, 2009

Ugh...the Easter isle is the death of me!

And it doesn't help that there is an ENDLESS supply of it at work....I won these super cute zebra glasses from Mama Loves Papa's website! She is such a sweet blogger gal! Thank you Mama!
Cute huh?
I am still in the midst of packing for my trip home tomorrow. I did finish ironing all my clothes, now if they would only make it there still nice and ironed!
I also skipped the gym tonight since I won't see Terence for a few days and we went to Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream instead...ha..ha..!!! Bonnie is in the air as I write this post. Mom and I spoke tonight and she said Little Rock has some severe thunderstorms so I hope she makes it okay. I know she will because my Mom and Nannie are praying for her right now and God will deliver her safely home :)

I guess I'll be M.I.A. in the bloggy world for a bit....but when I come back there will be lots of posts and pictures of our family reunion and Mom's big 50th birthday!
XOXO
Becky

11 comments:

Mrs. Classic said...

Oh no don't read my wwcml post for tomorrow. That easter candy would be the death of me.

Summer Athena said...

you are too cute! love the glasses and the hair! i will miss you triplet!

Tristan said...

Your hair looks so cute in that pic!!

Have a safe trip!

Rebekah said...

I hate going down the Easter aisle with all that candy. Have fun on your trip!!

Krista said...

Have a fun trip home to see your family! About the candy, I think it is a conspiracy that there is Halloween candy, then Christmas candy, then Valentine candy, and now Easter candy. I think we should have a break for a while, so maybe we can all recover! :)

Jenn said...

Holiday candy is the worst. Love the glasses! My mom only needs generic reading glasses that she can buy anywhere, so she's always getting really cute funky ones whenever she finds them.

In This Wonderful Life said...

thanks for visiting me blog!! I can't wait to catch up on your blog! I think we may have a few things in common! ....and I'm LOVING your header!

The Davidsons said...

Have so much fun! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

My name is Megan... said...

thanks for visiting me blog!! I can't wait to catch up on your blog! I think we may have a few things in common! ....and I'm LOVING your header!

Rebekah said...

I hate going down the Easter aisle with all that candy. Have fun on your trip!!

Jenn said...

Holiday candy is the worst. Love the glasses! My mom only needs generic reading glasses that she can buy anywhere, so she's always getting really cute funky ones whenever she finds them.

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1