Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

February 9, 2009

I love Target because...

Look at all the cute Valentine themed "owl" stuff they have a Target right now. I was shopping there last night and I was so excited looking at it all! Maybe someone out there likes them besides me huh?
I loved this mug, but didn't see it at my local Target, this is from the website.
Cute towl
paper plates
wash mit
I did buy this plate...I haven't figured out what to do with it yet, but it was so cute for $3.00!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

JACKPOT!!! Those are really adorable and cute. Way to go Target. :) I enjoy going there and finding things too. Haven't been for a while because we have to travel a bit to get to the nearest one. Having been thinking of going though. ;)

Blessings,
Stacey

Unknown said...

That mug is ADORABLE!!!!!

I WANT ONE!!

Sorry, came across your blog and had to tell you that I too LOVE owl's!! They're soo...mysterious!
lol

Thanks for sharing :)

Nicole said...

I love it!!!

I wonder if our Target has that stuff? I am trying NOT to go there. NEED TO SAVE MONEY!!!!

{K} said...

Aw, so cute! I love that mug!!

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1