Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

April 13, 2008

I can't believe this weekend is gone already! I don't want to go to work tomorrow Momma! Friday I don't think we did anything, or atleast I can't remember. Saturday I went to Carino's with Terence's sister Kim and we had fun! Then we went to hang out at Katie's (Terence cousin) apartment with some friends and watched Arrested Development. That show was pretty funny, I want to add that to my Blockbuster queue. I got the third book in the Shopaholic series at B&N today along with a cute little calendar. Doctor says I need to start keeping track of everything now and I needed a smaller calendar. We went to LaMadelaines to eat lunch. I love that place...it looks so European and they have awesome food! When my parents and Bonnie come see me I want to take them here.
Here is hubby jamming up his bread.....
isn't he H-O-T-T???
going back home... :( It was so pretty today
I won these cute purple baby hangers from The Celebrity Baby Blog! They are covered in purple chenille....I think I will save them for someday, hopefully soon :)

4 comments:

Chastity said...

The hangers are VERY cute, and I hope you get to use them very soon too!

BTW, all of the writing on your site is showing up so tiny for me.

Bonnie said...

OMG - YOU WIN EVERYTHING! I hope your bringing some extra spending money to Vegas ;) If you win a million dollars, you have to gimme some! Better yet, hit the "Mega Bucks", it's almost at 20 million. Haha....luv you!

K said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the books!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I love La Madeleine's too!!

Aw, the hangers are cute! Congrats on winning

soleil said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the books!

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I love La Madeleine's too!!

Aw, the hangers are cute! Congrats on winning

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1