Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

March 25, 2008

I hope everyone had a very happy Easter! I did! We didn't do anything extremely exciting or out of the ordinary. We went to church Sunday morning then Sunday night we had dinner with Terence's entire family. I didn't get any pictures of any of that though :( I'm slacking!
I went to Borders yesterday on my lunch break and got a couple of new books though. I got a book about PCOS, so I can better understand all of the problems I'm having. So far it's a pretty good read and it even has diet information and it explains symptoms and other things I've had questions about. The second book is "Confessions of a Shopaholic". I have wanted to read this for awhile now, but especially because the book is now being made into a movie! Yeah...it will be like The Devil Wears Prada all over again! Loved that movie!
Also-Ya'll I have a serious addiction to O.P.I. nail polish! It's so smooth and never clumps like the cheapo stuff. I'm starting quite a collection eh? Was I just talking about shopaholics? Hmm....
Terence just went running with his cousin this afternoon. All I want to do when I come home is plop down and eat something. Why can't I get motivation? I think being tired all the time has something to do with all that is going on with me as well...maybe the book will help :)

3 comments:

Chastity said...

I didn't realize you have PCOS...I hope that book is enlightening!

I LOVE OPI nail polish!!!

Jenn said...

The Shopaholic books are really cute, and there are several of them for you to read. I didn't know they were making it into a movie, though, I wonder who will be in it?

Jenniy said...

The Shopaholic books are really cute, and there are several of them for you to read. I didn't know they were making it into a movie, though, I wonder who will be in it?

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1