Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

February 20, 2008


This morning I got up bright and early to go get breakfast for our meeting at work. I went to Panera Bread and got lots of bakery goodies! Everyone at work seems to be on a diet right now and hardly anyone ate anything! A couple people tore off half of a muffin or a piece of a cinnamon roll....that irritates me! Just take the whole dang thing instead of wasting it! Nobody else want to eat the other half of a muffin! ahhh! people! I need to be on a diet myself so I shouldn't talk. I finished off the last of my Godiva that T got me for Valentine's day and I really just want to start eating better for my physical and mental health. My one vice is coffee! I can hardly survive without it. I am serious when I say that...it's a problem! I've been so tired lately because I have lots of (female) issues...I know that is an over-share! I'm so scared....I know it's in God's hands and not to worry.
I think I am going to go take a nap and hopefully I'll be in a better mood tomorrow ya'll :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry Becky. I didn't realize what I'll you've been going through. ((Hugs)) I hope things get much better soon!

- Karen

suzspeaks said...

Those goodies look good! I hope that you will find out what's going on w/ your body soon! I'm sure that is very though!

Suzanne said...

Those goodies look good! I hope that you will find out what's going on w/ your body soon! I'm sure that is very though!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry Becky. I didn't realize what I'll you've been going through. ((Hugs)) I hope things get much better soon!

- Karen

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1