February 26, 2008

It's a Sprinkles kinda day!

I had to go to Dallas today for a meeting for work. We got out early around 2:00 so I asked the other girls if they wanted to go to Sprinkles because I've never tried it and always wanted to. They agreed....and it was sooooo good!
I got dark and milk chocolate cupcakes ( I liked the dark better)

Tonight when I got home I made the homemade version of Sprinkles cupcakes in red velvet with cream cheese icing for Terence's family! I made the icing myself too!
So GOOD! (Don't you just love the cute cupcake tower???)

This is me at corporate standing next to a HUGE buffalo picture! ha!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

8 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

1.) I love your banner.
2.) I now have yet another Dallas place to put on my to-be-visited list.
3.) Happy Wednesday!

The Browns said...

Oh neat! It's like the "Cupcakery" here! http://www.thecupcakery.com/
Those cupcakes look really good! GIMME!

The Browns said...

Oh I need to get a new header for my blog :( I've just been lazy about it, I'm gonna work on a new one soon....I like yours! It looks good!

dandelion dust said...

Aww, those cupcakes looks delicious!!

I love your new page background btw, very cute! :)

Nemuro said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Nemuro said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

The Browns said...

Oh I need to get a new header for my blog :( I've just been lazy about it, I'm gonna work on a new one soon....I like yours! It looks good!

dandelion dust said...

Aww, those cupcakes looks delicious!!

I love your new page background btw, very cute! :)

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1