Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year with Terence's side of the family. We ate until we were stuffed! It actually started snowing! It was so awesome! I missed being at home with my loved ones, but I am counting down the days until Christmas so I can see them all again. I've got the majority of my Christmas shopping done and that feels great! I just have a few more little things I'd like to do before I throw in the towl. Also, I got the most awesome gift wrap at the Container Store the other day. While I was there they were showing people how to make these awesome bows for you presents, so afterwards I had to go home and re-wrap them all so I could make them look extra special! Ha! It's all about presentation!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I am thankful for all of YOU!!!



No comments:

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1