Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

July 1, 2007

Well, the move is drawing nearer! I can't believe in less than two months we won't be Arkansans anymore! It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time. I have faith that God will provide and I know everything will be okay. We have always been okay.

Why is it that we always seem to move in the hottest summer months? Terence's parents are nice enough to let us stay with them until we get settled in and find jobs. After that I hope we can look into getting a house soon :) It will be nice not to have to carry groceries up three flights of stairs anymore!

We'll just have to see how everything goes! Lots to look foward to in the coming months....I am so looking forward to having Wednesday off this next week! Yeah!!!! A MUCH need day off!
Well, hope all is well with everyone! XOXO-Becky

No comments:

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1