Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

June 1, 2007

Rebecca's graduation

Rebecca graduated from highschool last weekend! I didn't get around to posting until now...
It was a very nice graduation, she is very talented on the piano and the harp. I know she has a bright future to look forward to and I am glad we got to be there!!! We always have a great time seeing everyone!

I just wish it didn't rain the entire time! I thought we were going to have to row a boat back home!

We also got to go into Dallas on our way home. We stopped by the fancy mall there....left with nothing...which Terence was thrilled about! Everything was too expensive. We then had a lovely lunch at The Cheesecake Factory....Lord, if they put that restaurant anywhere near where I lived I'd be 500 pounds no doubt!

I turned "26" on Wednesday...booo...hisssss
slowly edging towards 30......hope these next four years go by s-l-o-w-l-y!
until nextime...B









2 comments:

SamanthazBlog said...

Boo...hisss... to 26 INDEED. I thought the same thing this past January. I love the new blog site, btw... I could never see the text on the last site. Hope you're doing great! Miss ya, love ya!
Sam

SamanthazBlog said...

Boo...hisss... to 26 INDEED. I thought the same thing this past January. I love the new blog site, btw... I could never see the text on the last site. Hope you're doing great! Miss ya, love ya!
Sam

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1