Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

April 25, 2007

Rainy Days....make me tired! I woke up this morning and left for work looking good, until I got downstairs and realized it was pooring rain. I ran to my car as fast as I could, but not before it drenched my nicely styled mane...so now I am stuck with a ponytail for the rest of the day. Why can't I ever have a close parking spot on days like today?

In other news, this weekend went good. I went to Conway and put some stuff into the neighborhood garage sale for Saturday. Terence went down Friday night and helped me get a bunch of stuff down from the attic at my parents house. We made close to $200 on all our junk! Yeah! Gave a lot to goodwill though. Since we will probably be moving I wanted to get rid of a lot of stuff I didn't want to keep up with.

Saturday night we went to Terence's awards ceremony for the honor society at school ( I don't remember what it's called???) He paid an extra $15 for me to attend. You would think that would buy you a sit down dinner right? We got there and it was only finger foods....hmmmm
It was a very nice ceremony regardless and I was glad to be there! I'm so proud of my Ter-Bear! He also got into the honor society for business majors and is getting an award for top student in his major! He's worked so hard, I know he'll be glad when this is over!

I was also sick this weekend and therefore have been slacking on going to the gym. I need to get back into it, but man it's hard. These next few weekends are going to be really busy. Terence is walking for graduation in a couple weeks, even thought he won't be done til summer, Toad Suck Daze is next weekend, Rebecca (sister-in-law) graduation is the next weekend in Texas.....busy...busy...busy.....

Well...that's all I can think of to write about what's been going on for now....but I will keep ya'll updated in the weeks to come!

No comments:

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1