Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

December 13, 2006

Christmas is here....ALMOST!!!

I am getting Sooooo excited! I love this time of year! Last week was wonderful Christmas weather, today it's supposed to be 70 degrees! What is up with that? It's just not right. Well, we've been busy trying to get all the presents bought and working/schooling. I am really enjoying only having one job. It sure is nice to head home after a long day. Terence and I joined a gym a couple of weeks ago and have been going pretty much every night. I know it's a shocker!!! This is the WRONG time of year to go on a diet and exercise regemin. We are getting past the soreness stage, and I am honestly very proud of us for going as much as we have, we just have to keep it up. Your body is your temple...and my temple was about to crumble to the ground. So I am trying to build it back up and restore it's "beauty" persay. I'm tired of being tired and ready to feel good again. And I have a wonderful motivator (Terence) to help me! I am going to take lots of pictures this Christmas...so Aunt Karli you must do your hair this time and you can't run from me!!!! ha...ha...ha...
Aunt Karli and Uncle Gary did the sweetest thing for me last week. They know how much I love Christmas and that our apartment was too small for a tree, so they sent me the cutest little fiber optic tree in the mail! It's so cute sitting there on the counter and it puts a smile on my face. I have the greatest family!
Well, hopefully all is well with everyone and look for a Christmas update soon......
Much love, Becky :)

No comments:

NOW TAKING ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS! GET MORE INFORMATION HERE
UA-37405507-1